Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

 Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?



UGH I dread you day 19…

While I respect everyone’s right to religion, I personally am not religious and I expect that to be respected as well.
I was raised catholic; I even went to a catholic school for a few years. But it was not like we were terribly religious but that was the religion I grew up around.  I guess somethings have not always added up to me with religion. I try to go with the ideal of being kind and respectful of others. I believe that there must someone/something out there, a creator of sorts, but to call him GOD…. I am just not comfortable with that.

I really enjoyed the movie Religulous… 







AND as for politics…. BLAH









Democracy is a great gift, and all people who can, should exercise their right to vote. If you don’t vote, you don’t get to complain about the results.  

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment