Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.


Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.



My views on alcohol….
Ok so yes I drink. I even enjoy a nice glass of wine, maybe two or three. I even enjoy a few different types of beers. In my younger years I even enjoyed some harder drinks better…. But as I have aged drinking just doesn’t have the same appeal. I don’t have time to have my whole next day down the toilet…. Lol literally! ;p So generally I feel that if you drink in moderation, then it is ok!

But I do not condone drinking and driving....... SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!! THAT IS NOT OK… EVER!


My views on drugs….
YUCK, really JUST Yuck! If that is what you are into, then please stay clear from me and my little family.
Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment